JUX News Wall
JUX News Wall is the primary “content” retrieval module for K2 and Joomla Content. You can set various categories and item element filters to display a number of items coming from K2 component and Joomla content. Using multiple copies of this module (with varying settings) you can achieve complex news publishing/magazines site layout.
Select source from K2 component and Joomla content
A Joomla content contain image, article, and article with image, but with JUX News Wall, you can either use Joomla content or K2 component which could displays various types of items like video, article, and image.
Modern design with CSS3 transition effect
By using CSS 3 transition effect, front-end user interface will emerge with stunning looks and display nicely in masonry layout.
Cool light box will be shown up at the center to display images and other content when you want to view more detail information.
K2 Component brought you more functional feature like support video so that your site will have better user interface.
JUX News Wall is compatible with tablet and mobile. It can fits any screen size and still looks beautiful on that.
Back-end control just easy and have multi option for you to manage. We have clear explanations when you hover to an option and just simply follow the guideline, you will get everything done very quickly.
- Support K2 v 2.6.8 and Joomla 3.x
- Retrieve content from Joomla, K2.
- Fully responsive
- Support multiple types of items : image, video, article
- Masonry layout
- Title, date, tag, like, supported
- Description available
- Lightbox supported
- Choose number of article displaying
- Order article by: title, hits, ID, alias, date, etc.
- Support jQuery no conflict
- Beautiful design
- Easy control over backend
- Link title
- Support "load more items" via ajax.
- Filter by tag supported in K2 component.
- No bug "cache" load more button in K2 component and Joomla content.
- Updated: Add filter tags in Joomla content.
JUX News Wall
- Last updated:
- Jan 13 2017
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of use
Value for money