JUX Gallery is an exceptional responsive Joomla gallery component to present neat & beautiful Gallery on your site.
JUX Gallery is designed to match with any screen size, from big screen like Imac, to medium screen like Ipad, or small screen like Iphone. Don’t worry about the image quality because it will still display nicely on any of that.
Basic styles album box
JUX gallery offer basic styles album box with: classic layout and grid layout album box. It uses the power of jQuery to display your images in logic and well – ordered rows, no matter what image’s sizes are.
Beautiful hover effect
7 hover effects combine 10 loading effects are added to help your gallery more beautiful and attracting attention.
You will be able to describe for each image and the number of character you want to write is depending on the amount of word you set in description max char.
Gallery lightbox with slideshow functionality
JUX Gallery supports lightbox when you click to the image. You also can add image’s title and description for each image, all of that will appear together with image when you clicked on.
Simple control in backend
The unique feature that makes JUX Gallery standout lines is its administration section. You can control JUX Gallery in only one view – all actions can be done within only one page without reloading page. All setting can be easily done by dragging and dropping I tem.
- Creative style in user interface
- Album box offers basic styles: classic layout, grid layout album box.
- Album button available
- Beautiful lightbox with slideshow funcitonality
- Image title and description for each image
- Backend control easily with drag & drop
- Stunning design
- Using CSS Animation with FallBack to jQuery
- Runs on modern browsers (including IE7 /8)
- iPhone & Android Swipe Touch enabled
- Category filter
- Unlimited item
- Support multiple languages
- Flexible configuration in component and menu parameters
- Last updated:
- Jan 13 2017
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of use
Value for money