Sweet Alert for Joomla
**miniOrange Sweet Alert **Plugin replaces all the System Messages of Joomla with proper modal windows and display the pop-ups depending on message type using Sweet Alert And It also provides you the Short Codes so you can use them anywhere on your site. It is easy to configure and allows you customize the style of the Sweet Alert and also allow you to handle the timelimit and animation for pop-up display. Along with Sweet Alert it also provides you the Material Toast to display the message.
Click here to learn more about miniOrange Sweet Alert plugin.
STEP BY STEP GUIDES TO CONFIGURE THE PLUGIN.
Please click here to see the steps to configure the plugin.
**Dependencies: ** NONE
Plugin Features (Check out here the Licensing tab to know more) (The list contains both free and premium features)
- Sweet window layout with easy styling via Sweet Alert
- Turn the dim background on/off.
- Choose closing method: button, background, or both.
- Automatically close window in the set number of seconds.
- Choose animation Type.
- Activate / Deactivate for Admin
- Use CDN Links
- Kill System messages: only at frontend / Everywhere / Nowhere
- Use Short Codes for use of Sweet Alert anywhere on your site.
- Use Material Toast instead of Sweet Alert to show the messages.
- Customize the Height/ Width and padding of Sweet Alert. For any custom, requirement contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goto Extensions --> Manage --> Install.
- Search for miniOrange Sweet ALert in the search box
- Install the Miniorange Sweet Alert Plugin.
- Then go to Extensions --> Manage --> Manage.
- Search for miniOrange in the search box
- Enable all the extensions present in the list.
- Configure the plugin at Component-> Miniorange Sweet Alert ->Configure Sweet Alert
** Custom feature requirements -**
If you want any custom changes/features in this plugin, let us know your requirement on email@example.com and we will add that feature for you in the plugin.
Check out our website for other plugins here or visit here to see all our listed Joomla plugins.
For more support or information you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.