SAML SSO for Joomla
SAML 2.0 SP Single Sign On (SSO) - Service Provider allows users residing at a SAML 2.0 capable Identity Provider to log in to your Joomla website. We support all known IdPs – Google Apps, ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Centrify, Bitium, miniOrange IdP, OneLogin, PortalGuard, SimpleSAMLphp, Shibboleth, Edugate, DUO, OpenAM, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle Access Manager, WSO2, Feide, SecureAuth, NetIQ Access Manager, etc.
SAML 2.0 SP Single Sign On (SSO) - Service Provider Plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the Joomla site and various SAML 2.0 supported Identity Providers to securely authenticate(Secure Login) the user to the Joomla site.
SAML 2.0 SP Single Sign On (SSO) - Service Provider plugin also provides Cross-Domain / Sub-domain login sharing with other Joomla websites.
We also provide a separate plugin that enables Joomla to act as an Identity Provider. It supports authentication with Joomla, user management, session management, change password, etc. You can configure any service provider with your Joomla site with the help of this plugin. Visit here to know more about our Joomla IDP plugin.
We provide active support. If you require any Single Sign-On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at email@example.com or Contact us.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login Using IDP Credentials SAML SP helps login to your Joomla site using SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers.
- Automatic User Registration – the user will auto-registered after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Upload IDP Metadata – SAML SP provides an easy configuration with the Identity Provider by simply uploading the IDP metadata file/URL.
- Basic Role Mapping – Select the default role to assign to users on auto registration.
- Export Configuration – Download the plugin configuration file to transfer your module configurations when you change your Joomla instance.
- Step-by-step Guides – SAML SP provides step-by-step guides for configuring the Identity Provider.
- Proxy Server Setup for intranet sites.
UPGRADED VERSION FEATURES– Click here to see all license versions.
- All the Free version features.
- Unlimited Authentication with multiple Identity Providers.
- SAML Single Logout(SLO) – Support for SAML Single Logout (Make sure your IdP also supports SLO)
- Auto-redirect to IDP – Allows Auto-redirect to Identity Provider from login page even user using multiple service providers.
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your Joomla site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Role Mapping – Use this feature to assign Joomla roles to your users based on the group/role sent by your IDP.
- Force Authentication – Force Authentication allows users to redirect to IDP if the user is not logged in.
- Multiple SAML IDPs Support – We support the configuration of Multiple IDPs in the plugin to authenticate the different groups of users with different IDPs.
- Backend and Frontend Login – If a user is Super User, the user will be logged into both frontend and backend of the site. No need to sign in again in the admin panel (backend) for Super User, once he is logged into the frontend of the site via Single Sign-On.
- Integrated Windows Authentication – Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (With ADFS)
- Binding Type – Select HTTP-Post or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
- Generate Custom SP Certificate
- Select a Signature algorithm
- Auto-sync IdP Configuration from metadata
- Store Multiple IDP certificates
- Custom admin Login URL
- Customize modules depending upon the requirement.
LIST OF SUPPORTED IDPS
- Azure AD (supports SAML SSO)
- Azure AD B2C (supports SAML SSO)
- Keycloak (supports SAML SSO)
- ADFS (supports SAML SSO)
- Okta (supports SAML SSO)
- Salesforce (supports SAML SSO)
- Shibboleth (supports SAML SSO)
- GSuite login / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps directory (supports SAML SSO)
- miniOrange (supports SAML SSO)
- OneLogin (supports SAML SSO)
- Centrify (supports SAML SSO)
- SimpleSAMLphp (supports SAML SSO)
- OpenAM (supports SAML SSO)
- Ping (supports SAML SSO)
- RSA (supports SAML SSO)
- IBM (supports SAML SSO)
- Oracle (supports SAML SSO)
- Bitium (supports SAML SSO)
- WSO2 (supports SAML SSO)
- NetIQ (supports SAML SSO)
and practically any SAML compliant Identity Provider.
Check out our website to see all our listed Joomla plugins. Please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more support. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, OAuth Client, OAuth Server, LDAP / AD Login, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification, and Social Login plugins/Modules for WordPress and Drupal sites. To know more please click here
SAML 2.0 Plugin Add-ons:-
Integrate with Community Builder
By using the Community Builder Add-on you would be mapping the user details into the CB's com profiles fields table which containing the values from the table com profile.
IP based restriction for auto redirect
Restrict specific IP address from auto-redirect to IDP.
Sync users from your IdP in Joomla (SCIM Plugin)
This add-on sync users from your IdP to the Joomla database.
This add-on is basically used to protect the pages/posts of your site with the IDP login page and also, restrict the access to pages/posts of the site based on the user roles.
SSO Login Audit
SSO Login Audit captures all the SSO users and will generate the reports.
Role/Group Based Redirection
This add-on helps you to redirect your users to different pages after they log into your site, based on the role sent by your Identity Provider.
Cross Domain Login between Joomla Sites.
You can share the login between two Joomla website(Cross-domain, same domain or sub-domain) by simply adding the other Joomla site URL in the plugin configuration settings, where you want the login to be shared. And adding the HTML button on the current Joomla site which will enable the user to login to the other Joomla domain. Please make sure you have installed and enabled this plugin on both the Joomla sites. And user must exist on both the sites to use this feature.
Secure your Joomla site from password thefts using multi-factor authentication methods with 15+ authentication types provided by miniOrange. Our multi-factor authentication methods prevent unauthorized users from accessing information and resources having password alone as the authentication factor. Enabling second-factor authentication for Joomla protects you against password thefts.
miniOrange prevents frauds with its dynamic risk engine in conjunction with enterprise-specific security policy. We support a combination of the Device Id, Location, and Time of access as multi-factor authentication that can detect and block fraud in real-time, without any interaction with the user.