SAML 2.0 IDP for Joomla
Login using Joomla Users ( Joomla as SAML IDP ) provides SAML functionality for Joomla SSO.
- SAML Identity Provider plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider (IDP) which can be configured to establish the trust between the Joomla site and various SAML 2.0 supported Service Providers to securely authenticate the user using the Joomla site credentials.
Login with Joomla allows users residing in your Joomla site to log in to your SAML 2.0 compliant Service Provider. We support Login using Joomla users into all known Service Providers (SP) that support SAML Authentication. Click here to know more about SAML Identity Provider.
Login using Joomla Users ( Joomla as SAML IDP ) allows SSO (Single Sign-On) login into Tableau as SP, Zoom as SP, Zoho CRM as SP, AWS Cognito as SO, Moodle as SP, NextCloud as SP, Canvas LMS as SP, Absorb LMS as SP, Talent LMS as SP, Owncloud as SP, Zendesk as SP, WordPress as SP, Inkling as SP, Freshdesk as SP, Penapto as SP, Klipfolio as SP, Rocket Chat as SP, AWS as SP, Salesforce as SP, iPipeline as SP, Mendix as SP, LinkedIn Learning as SP, Tiled as SP, BlueJeans as SP, MindGarden as SP, Workplace by Facebook as SP, AppStream 2, Drupal as SP, Shopify as SP, and all SAML 2.0 capable Service Providers.
This login using the Joomla SAML SSO solution provides SAML SSO capability to your Joomla site, converting it to a SAML compliant Identity Provider which can be configured with any SAML compliant Service Provider.
Joomla as IDP ( Identity Provider ) plugin functions only as Identity Provider, not like Service Provider but if you are looking to SSO into your Joomla site with any SAML compliant Identity Provider ( Identity Management or Identity Server ) then we can also provide a separate extension/module/plugin that enables Joomla to act as a Service Provider.
Click here to know more about our Joomla SAML SP ( Service Provider ) plugin.
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at email@example.com or Contact us.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login to any SAML 2.0 Service Provider like Tableau, Zoho CRM, Freshdesk, Moodle LMS, miniOrange, Thinkific, Canvas LMS, Absorb LMS, iPipeline, Mendix, NextCloud, Zendesk, LinkedIn Learning, Tiled, BlueJeans, MindGarden, Zoom, AWS Cognito, etc. using your Joomla site.
- This Joomla IdP plugin provides the login to any SAML 2.0 compliant Service Provider using your Joomla credentials or Joomla site.
- Easily configure the Service Provider by simply providing the Service Providers (SP's) Metadata URL/ Metadata File.
- Uses the Basic Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes to your SP attributes.
- Makes user login more secure by signing assertion to Service Provider.
- Provides SP-initiated login.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES – To see all versions visit here
- All the Free version features.
- Unlimited Authentications with multiple service providers
- Make user login more secure by signing and encrypting response to Service Provider.
- Provides IdP initiated login.
- Provides a single logout feature.
- Uses the Advanced Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes to your Service Provider (SP) attributes.
- Uses the Role Mapping feature to send roles assigned to users from your Joomla site to your Service Provider.
- Easily integrates the login link from your Joomla site using a link for IdP (Identity Provider) initiated SSO. Just add it to a desirable place on your site.
- Use the multiple Service Providers from the same Joomla instance.
- Supports HTTP-POST binding
- Supports Encrypted Assertion
- Supports Signed assertion
- Can Generate Custom Certificate
- Supports Relay Restriction
- Supports Role Restriction
- Use the Custom Admin Login URL
- Use the Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes to your SP attributes
- Use the Role Mapping feature to send roles assigned to users from your Joomla site to your Service Provider
- Supports multiple Service Providers from the same Joomla instance
Also if you want any custom feature then we can add it in the plugin for you.
Step by step guides to configure different Service Providers (SPs)
* Tableau ( SSO / Login into Tableau )
* Zendesk (SSO / Login into Zendesk )
* Workplace by Facebook (SSO / Login into Facebook)
* Owncloud (SSO / Login into Owncloud)
* Inkling (SSO / Login into Inkling)
* Amazon App stream 2 (SSO / Login into AWS App stream)
* Canvas LMS (SSO / Login into Canvas LMS)
* AWS Cognito (SSO / Login into AWS Cognito)
* Zoom (SSO / Login into Zoom)
* BlueJeans (SSO / Login into BlueJeans)
* Drupal ( SSO / Login into Drupal )
* LinkedIn ( SSO / Login into LinkedIn )
* Zoho desk (SSO / Login to Zoho desk)
* SalesForce (SSO / Login to SalesForce)
* Deskpro (SSO / Login to Deskpro)
* Zoho CRM ( SSO / Login into Zoho )
* Moodle LMS ( SSO / Login into Moodle )
* miniOrange ( SSO / Login into miniOrange )
* Thinkific ( SSO / Login into Thinkific )
* Absorb LMS ( SSO / Login into Absorb ) – Requires Premium version
* iPipeline ( SSO / Login intoiPipeline )
* Mendix ( SSO / Login into Mendix )
* Tiled (SSO / Login to Tiled)
* NextCloud ( SSO / Login into NextCloud ) – Requires Premium version
* Sproutloud ( SSO / Login into Sproutloud )
* WordPress ( SSO / Login into WordPress )
* Joomla ( SSO / Login into Joomla )
* Magento ( SSO / Login into Magento )
* Shopify ( SSO / Login into Shopify )
* LifeRay (SSO / Login to LifeRay)
* Documoto (SSO / Login to Documoto)
* MindGarden (SSO / Login to MindGarden)
* Confluence (SSO / Login to Confluence)
* Azure (SSO / Login to Azure)
* Prestashop (SSO / Login to Prestashop)
* Higher logic (SSO / Login to Higher logic)
* TeamDesk (SSO / Login to TeamDesk)
* Gluu Server (SSO / Login to Gluu Server)
* PingOne (SSO / Login to PingOne)
and practically any SAML-compliant Service Provider.
Easy to Configure - You can easily configure the SAML IDP by providing just the Issuer, ACS URL / Provider Login URL, and NameID format.
More Secure - Make user login more secure by signing and encrypting response to Service Provider.
Easy to Integrate - Easily integrate the login link from your Joomla site for IDP initiated SSO. Just drop it in a desirable place on your site.
World-Class Support by Email, Screen Share meeting.
Tableau views inside your Joomla site – Now your users can see Tableau views inside your Joomla site without the user ever leaving your site! miniOrange Joomla SAML IDP plugin can make that happen and make it look seamless! Login with Joomla User into Tableau.
Zoom SSO – Allow / Restrict access to your Zoom meetings and webinars. Only allow your Joomla users to join Zoom meetings and webinars.
Freshdesk SSO for Agents and Contacts – Your customers can now SSO from your Joomla site into Freshdesk without entering the credentials again! Login with Joomla User into Freshdesk.
Use Joomla users to log in to Cognito – You can add Joas an external SAML Identity Provider in AWS Cognito. This will allow your Joomla users to login to Cognito using their Joomla credentials! Login with Joomla User into AWS Cognito.
Joomla & LMS SSO – Most of the LMS out there (Moodle LMS, Absorb LMS, Canvas LMS, Talent LMS, Flagship LMS, etc) support SAML Single Sign-On. Now, you can advertise your courses on your Joomla site, and log the user into your LMS automatically without having to enter the credentials again. Login with Joomla User into Moodle LMS / Absorb LMS / Canvas LMS / Talent LMS / Flagship LMS.
These are some of the most requested use-cases out of hundreds of use-cases that are supported by our plugin!
Check out our website for other modules here or visit here to see all our listed Joomla plugins.
For more support or information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML Single Sign-on for Service Provider (SP), SAML IDP, Website Security, Two Factor (2FA) Authentication, OTP Verification, Rest API, Web Authentication, Firebase Authentication, LDAP, and Social Login plugins/extension/modules for Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Moodle, Shopify, and WordPress sites. To know more please visit here
SAML 2.0 IDP for Joomla
- Last updated:
Dec 11 2023
1 hour ago
- Date added:
- Feb 11 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- J3 J4 J5
Write a review