SAML 2.0 IDP for Joomla
Login using Joomla Users ( Joomla as SAML IDP ) provides SAML functionality for Joomla.
- SAML Identity Provider plugin acts as a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the Joomla site and various SAML 2.0 supported Service Providers to securely authenticate the user using the Joomla site credentials.
Login with Joomla allows users residing in your Joomla site to login to your SAML 2.0 compliant Service Provider. We support all known Service Providers that support SAML Authentication.
Login using Joomla Users ( Joomla as SAML IDP ) allows SSO login into Tableau, Zoho CRM, Freshdesk, Moodle LMS, miniOrange, Thinkific, Canvas LMS, Absorb LMS, iPipeline, Mendix, NextCloud, Zendesk, LinkedIn Learning, Tiled, BlueJeans, MindGarden, Zoom, AWS Cognito, Workplace by Facebook, Owncloud, Inkling, Appstream 2, WordPress, Drupal, and all SAML 2.0 capable Service Providers.
This login using Joomla SAML SSO solution provides SAML SSO capability to your Joomla site, converting it to a SAML compliant Identity Provider which can be configured with any SAML compliant Service Provider.
Joomla as IdP ( Identity Provider ) plugin functions only as Identity Provider, not like Service Provider but if you are looking to SSO into your Joomla site with any SAML compliant Identity Provider ( Identity Management or Identity Server ) then we can also provide a separate extension/module/plugin that enables Joomla to act as a Service Provider.
Click here to know more about our Joomla SP ( Service Provider ) plugin.
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login to any SAML 2.0 Service Provider like Tableau, Zoho CRM, Freshdesk, Moodle LMS, miniOrange, Thinkific, Canvas LMS, Absorb LMS, iPipeline, Mendix, NextCloud, Zendesk, LinkedIn Learning, Tiled, BlueJeans, MindGarden, Zoom, AWS Cognito, etc. using your Joomla site.
- This Joomla IdP plugin provides the login to any SAML 2.0 compliant Service Provider using your Joomla credentials or Joomla site.
- Easily configure the Service Provider by simply providing the Service Providers (SP's) Metadata URL/ Metadata File.
- Uses the Basic Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes to your SP attributes.
- Makes user login more secure by signing assertion to Service Provider.
- Provides SP initiated login.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES – To see all versions visit here
- All the Free version features.
- Unlimited Authentications with multiple service providers
- Make user login more secure by signing and encrypting response to Service Provider.
- Provides IdP initiated login.
- Provides a single logout feature.
- Uses the Advanced Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes to your Service Provider (SP) attributes.
- Uses the Role Mapping feature to send roles assigned to users from your Joomla site to your Service Provider.
- Easily integrates the login link from your Joomla site using a link for IdP initiated SSO. Just add it to a desirable place on your site.
- Use the multiple Service Providers from the same Joomla instance.
- Supports HTTP-POST binding
- Supports Encrypted Assertion
- Supports Signed assertion
- Can Generate Custom Certificate
- Supports Relay Restriction
- Supports Role Restriction
- Use the Custom Admin Login URL
- Use the Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user profile attributes to your SP attributes
- Use the Role Mapping feature to send roles assigned to users from your Joomla site to your Service Provider
- Supports multiple Service Providers from the same Joomla instance
Also if you want any custom feature then we can add it in the plugin for you.
Step by step guides to configure different Service Providers (SPs)
* Tableau ( Login to Tableau )
* Zendesk ( Login to Zendesk )
* Workplace by Facebook (Login to Facebook)
* Owncloud (Login to Owncloud)
* Inkling (Login to Inkling)
* Amazon Appstream 2 (Login to AWS Appstream)
* Canvas LMS (Login to Canvas LMS)
* Zoho CRM ( Login to Zoho )
* Moodle LMS ( Login to Moodle )
* miniOrange ( Login to miniOrange )
* Thinkific ( Login to Thinkific )
* Absorb LMS ( Login to Absorb ) – Requires Premium version
* iPipeline ( Login to iPipeline )
* Mendix ( Login to Mendix )
* NextCloud ( Login to NextCloud ) – Requires Premium version
* Zoom ( Login to Zoom )
* WordPress ( Login to WordPress )
* Drupal ( Login to Drupal )
* Aws ( Login to AWS )
and practically any SAML compliant Service Provider.
Easy to Configure - You can easily configure the SAML IDP by providing just the Issuer, ACS URL / Provider Login URL, and NameID format.
More Secure - Make user login more secure by signing and encrypting response to Service Provider.
Easy to Integrate - Easily integrate the login link from your Joomla site for IdP initiated SSO. Just drop it in a desirable place on your site.
World-Class Support by Email, Screen Share meeting.
Check out our website for other modules here or visit here to see all our listed Joomla plugins.
For more support or information email us on email@example.com. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, Website Security, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification, LDAP, and Social Login plugins/extension/modules for Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress sites. To know more please visit here
SAML 2.0 IDP for Joomla
- Last updated:
Nov 26 2020
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Feb 11 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- J3 J4 Beta
Write a review