EU e-Privacy Directive
- 5 methods for display: Message, JS Confirm, Module, Modal or Ribbon.
- 1 method to just remove and prevent cookies.
- Option to decline - which shows a minimal message allowing users to reconsider.
- Option to remove cookies after they've been accepted.
- Option to display only to users visiting from EU countries.
- Option to log users who have accepted cookies (persuant to laws in certain EU countries)
- Option to block 3rd party cookies (requires PHP 5.3)
- Option to customize or omit the CSS style for certain output methods.
- There are way too many features to list here... So many that I started a YouTube playlist for the feature demos!
- Granular control over 3rd party cookies - users can pick and choose!
Update 1.8 - Joomla 1.5 long-term cookie test revised.
Update 2.6 - resolved bug in module when geoplugin enabled.
Update 2.7 - resolves issue with non-html pages
Update 2.9 - removed code that disabled geoplugin which was added for local testing
Update 2.10 - repaired bug on cookie checker code
Update 2.13 - Add Joomla 3.x compatibility and jQuery/Mootools framework option.
Update 2.14 - logging bugfix - if you use logging - definitely upgrade!