- Phoca Email is newsletter component.
- Phoca Email is used as main newsletter component for Phoca Cart
- Phoca Email is used for sending emails from other components like e.g. sending Invoice, Delivery Note or Receipt from VirtueMart component
- Phoca Email can be used for sending emails from Joomla! administration site.
If Phoca Email is used for sending emails in Joomla! administration, the following features can be select:
- Email can be sent to one user, more users (email addresses should be separated by comma) or to selected users which are stored in Joomla!
- Pure text or HTML message can be sent (e.g. to use the component as newsletter)
- Article can be selected and sent (e.g. to use the component as newsletter)
Phoca Email is not email client and cannot be not used as email client. You cannot receive emails or store them like in email client. Yo can:
- send emails (mailing)
- manage newsletters and subscribers and send newsletters
- use this component for working with external components
- 1.0.0, 2.0.0,3.1.0
- Jan Pavelka
- Last updated:
- Jun 22 2020
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c m
- J3 J4 Beta
Ease of use:
Write a review