miniOrange OAuth Client
OAuth Client Single Sign-On – SSO (OAuth 2.0) plugin allows users residing at OAuth 2.0 capable OAuth or OpenID Connect (OIDC) Provider to log in to your Joomla website. We support all known OAuth Providers – Azure AD, Azure B2C, Google Apps, AWS Cognito, Facebook, Instagram, KeyCloak, Linkedin, Bitrix24, Fitbit, Reddit, any other custom OAuth or OpenID Connect providers
This OAuth / OIDC module can be used for authorization and authentication purposes with any OAuth / OIDC Provider that confirms to the OAuth2.0 and OpenID Connect (OIDC) standard.
OAuth Client Single Sign-On – SSO (OAuth 2.0) plugin allows users residing at OAuth 2.0 capable OAuth Provider to log in to your Joomla website. We support all known OAuth Providers – Google Apps, AWS Cognito, Facebook, Instagram, KeyCloak, Linkedin, Bitrix24, Fitbit, Reddit any other custom OAuth providers, etc. miniOrange OAuth Client plugin works with any OAuth/OpenID Connect provider/server that confirms to the OAuth 2.0 or the OpenID Connect standard.
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at email@example.com or Contact us.
STEP BY STEP GUIDES TO CONFIGURE PLUGIN
Please visit https://plugins.miniorange.com/guide-to-enable-joomla-oauth-client to see the step by step configuration guides for various providers.
OAuth Client Single Sign-On – SSO plugin functions only as an OAuth or OIDC Client and not like OAuth Provider. We also provide a separate plugin that enables Joomla to act as an OAuth Provider to know more about OAuth Provider. It supports authentication with Joomla, user management, session management, change password, etc. You can configure any OAuth Client with your Joomla site with the help of this plugin.
Free Version Features:-
- Supports login with any 3rd party OAuth server or custom OAuth server.
- Auto Register Users - Automatic user registration after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Limited Authentication
- Attribute Mapping – Basic Attribute Mapping features to map Joomla user attributes (Username and Email only).
- Login Using the Link.
- Auto fill OAuth server configuration.
Standard Version Features:-
- All Free Version Features included.
- Unlimited Auto Register users.
- Unlimited Authentication.
- Login widget customization.
- Custom Redirect URL after login and logout - Redirect the user to a custom URLs after successful login and logouts.
- Basic Group Mapping.
Premium Version Features:-
- All the Free version and Standard Version Feature included.
- Attribute Mapping - Advance Attribute Mapping feature to map Joomla user attributes like username, first name, last name, and email. Manage username & email with data provided.
- Advance Group Mapping.
- Force Authentication / Protect complete site.
- OpenId Connect Support – Log In using OpenId Connect Server.
- Domain Specific Registration
- JWT Validation.
Enterprise Version Features :-
- All the Premium Version Features Included.
- Grants Settings
- Additional End Points for getting user groups from you OAuth/OpenId Provider.
- Login Reports/Analyics.
List of Popular OAuth providers we support:-
| Google Apps |Facebook |Azure AD |Azure B2C | AWS Cognito |Salesforce |Clever |Ping Federate |Laravel Passport | Windows Account |Slack |Discord |WHMCS | Pinterest |miniOrange |Bitrix24 |Harvest |Mailchimp | Huddle |Heroku | Ustream | Delicious |Dailymotion | RunKeeper | One Login | DeviantArt | LinkedIn |Wild Apricot |GitHub |Vimeo | Nest |Spotify |Hubic |Zendesk |Pocket |PayPal |SoundCloud |HRAnswerlink |Deezer |Keycloak |Box |Fitbit |Reddit |Instagram |Line | Bitly |Mondo |Netatmo |Amazon |Yammer |Foursquare |Support center |Custom OAuth Server |Custom OpenID Server |
Installation Strps :
- Goto Extensions --> Manage --> Install.
- Search for MiniOrange OAuth client in the search box
- Install the Miniorange OAuth Client plugin.
- Then goto Extensions --> Manage --> Manage.
- Search for miniorange in the search box
- Enable all the extensions present in the list.
- Configure the plugin at Component-> miniorange oauth client ->configure oauth.
Check out our website for other plugins from the link here or visit https://plugins.miniorange.com to see all our listed Joomla plugins. For more support or info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
miniOrange OAuth Client
- Last updated:
Mar 09 2021
1 month ago
- Date added:
- May 22 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- J3 J4 Alpha
Write a review