SJ Highlight Items for K2
SJ Highlight Items for K2 - An impressive Joomla 3.x module to emphasize items for K2 component.
The module will arrange items as images slider and retrieve items from categories. It comes with 2 demo skins: one will show item's backface when hover with brief information: title, short description, read more link; the other will show such information right on the image. You are free to select which categories to show or show all of them. Besides, you can also set the number of displaying items as well as set the size value for each item.
In addition, SJ Highlight Items for K2 is built to be a feature-rich module with many easy-to-use parameters. You are able to totally control this module without much coding knowledge. Just install this module and customize it as your wishes, your item will be impressively highlighted.
Let's check out its Demo now!
- Support Responsive layout
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
- Support Multi-Language
- Allow to show/hide the module title
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Allow to set the column number for each screen resolution
- Support opening link in: Parent Window, New Window, Popup
- Allow to set the number of items to display
- Allow to enter the number of Slide with screen resolution smaller than 768
- Allow to Slide or Not
- Allow to select one or all category in component
- Choose the category which you want to show in this module
- Allow to fetch items from children categories
- Allow to show/hide featured items
- Allow to display title/description of item OR not
- Allow to set the maxlength of item’s title/ item's description
- Allow to show/hide item's attributes: Readmore link, Content Info, Author, Created Date, Hit..
- Allow to display Tab All Or Not
- Allow to order tab by Name/Odering/Random
- Allow to choose Preload Category
- Allow to enter the title/description of Tab All
- Allow to get image from various source
- Allow to resize image and set the color of image background
- Support stop when hover or not
- Allow to input class suffix
- Set custom layout for the module
- Allow you to include Jquery OR NOT
- Allow to select the HTML Tag for module header/title
VERSION 1.1.0 - Released on 20-April-2016
- Compatible with Joomla 3.5
VERSION 1.0.0 - Released on 05-Aug-2015
- Compatible with Joomla 3.x
- Responsive Layout