SJ Content Responsive Listing
SJ Content Responsive Listing - a responsive Joomla extension has been released with 3 clear and special parts of layout - top, content and bottom - will bring to you many options for showing categories of articles.
SJ Content Responsive Listing is used for showing all articles in categories that are placed on the top. The audiences can optimize to sort articles or change the viewing of articles (grid/list view). Specially, in the administrator you can choose the number of columns that is suitable with various dimensions of screen for presenting.
And when you hover on each image, this seems to be the same with hovering on the images if you search by Google. Do you like it? We think with these features, you shouldn't let slip the module.
- Responsive layout
- Full browsers support
- Multi-Module on the same page
- Support SEO, pre- and post- text with each instance
- Allow to set total columns for showing articles
- Allow to set opened links in: New Window/Same Window/Popup
- Allow to choose which category source to be showed, and by which order: Recently Added/Recently Modifie/ Most View/ Odering/Title field or Random
- Allow to set number of articles which you want to show on the module
- Allow to change width/height of items' images
- Allow to choose showing/not showing for title/description of articles
- Allow to strip HTML from descriptions
- Allow to change max length of title/description of items
- Support 4 modes for resizing images
- Support caching to make your website load faster
joomla extension, joomla module, listing, module, responsive, content, scroll, content display, content displaying, content module, content listing, listing, listing content, content listing module